Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Suggestion - Minigun [Skin For The Gorgon?]

Blizzeh

Well hello there!

Let's get started, shall we?

Here's what I was thinking of, we have the Gorgon, right? Well, it's more of a MG 42, it burns through your ammo fast enough when it speeds up, but it still isn't the real deal.

I'm not suggesting you remove it, or modify it, I love it the way it is. But I think many people love big, bulky, and heavy weapons. Here's the idea I had of the weapon (other ideas are welcome) 

Minigun characteristics:

Basic clip size 100, a 2 second spin-up, and then it would shoot at full speed, witch would be somewhat near the Gorgons fastest firing speed. Now the details of armor pierce, and basic damage, I'm not gonna go into these because I don't know the games mechanics as good as you Mr. or Mrs. Dev, or even you random forum browser.

Here's an interesting concept I found

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/130/3/e/apb_weapons_minigun_by_jade_law-d3g0sc3.jpg

And off-topic here, ammo boxes for the Gorgon are the same as for any Automatic Rifle. Imo a new type of ammo box should be made for the Gorgon and any upcoming heavy weapons, because 20 bullets isn't much, and you burn through them rather fast. An example, In Alien Swarm the ammo boxes for the minigun give you 100 bullets, the ones in warframe have a drop chance, and are more often to be found than the ones in AS, so the the ammo boxes could hold up to 50 bullets.

1366876154117.jpg

EDIT: The suggestion of a skin for the Gorgon is fine with me, all I want is the looks.

EDIT: Topic name change.

Edited by Blizzeh

Id love a minigun for the looks.

Your idea isnt bad. But its too close to the Gorgon. Maybe make it like the grakata a crit-based weapon. low base damage, high crit chance, one big magazine of, lets say 500 bullets. And with a huge spread and high range. That wouldnt make it too powerful or useless. Just an idea.

Edited by corpseshock

So you want it to spin up like the gorgon, have a similar mag size as the gorgon, and have a similar fire rate as the gorgon. But you want it to be different than the gorgon.

Interesting.

Am special!

Well, like Corpseshock said make it more like the grakata, a fusion of the two, or something :D

I did make this Topic to discuss the weapon, I never said my idea was perfect, that's why I got you guys ^_^

I really think we need more outrageous skins for weapons and Warframes. It would be awesome to slice Grineer in half while wearing your top-hat and monocle. 

"I say! What a fine spinal cord you have there fine sir!"