The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dbd Alliance Is Recruiting

(XBOX)DarkSaber5119

We are in need for clans of all sizes. We have room for one moon clan though. But we have a lot of room for other clans.

Our Goal is to become the most socially fun and most influential alliance on Warframe. We are aiming to create a small warframe gaming community of thousands of people. With sister alliances with thousands of members as well. I expect every clan to contribute to dark sectors, research, and etc.and every player at least 19 or more matches during dark sector events. You can speed through them.

We aim for a positive social environment if there is any problem we will expel the whole clan and we will not return resources or towers or even your credits. We also do the tax because we want active players.

Planned Events

We do booster events credit booster affinity booster and rare resource boosters.

We do conclave for prizes like platinum and etc.

We do other events like Fashionframe you could win over 100 plat.

We do contest for 1,000 plat as well. One winner though.

There is a fee for entering alliance and also a monthly as well. One time is 10,000 credits for every player in the clan has to pay.

10 member clan 100,000 credits

22 member clan 220,000 credits.

6 member clan 60,000 credits

1,000 member clan 10,000,000 credits

Then monthly fee for clan is 1,000,000 credits monthly. You get all this money back this is to supply the reserve money to bribe players for dark sectors we do 25,000 credits per match for bribery and sometimes to get more people interested 50,000 credits per match. We also encourage donations to reserve as well. I unlock permission for distributing if donate (Not counting the fee and tax) over 1,000,000 credits. It is not really that Pricey just a large numbers. I make 100,000s in a few hours not that much compare to a month.

DBD Alliance is growing and growing full of people who are passionate about warframe. Who are willing to spend 100s of hours on the game a week. We do conclave events, Tower events, Orokin dir elect Events, Dark Sector events then we do fun events like Fashion frame and etc.

Edited by (XB1)DBDAssassin0

We are in need for clans of all sizes. We have room for one moon clan though. But we have a lot of room for other clans.

Our Goal is to become the most socially fun and most influential alliance on Warframe. We are aiming to create a small warframe gaming community of thousands of people. With sister alliances with thousands of members as well. I expect every clan to contribute to dark sectors, research, and etc.and every player at least 19 or more matches during dark sector events. You can speed through them.

We aim for a positive social environment if there is any problem we will expel the whole clan and we will not return resources or towers or even your credits. We also do the tax because we want active players.

Planned Events

We do booster events credit booster affinity booster and rare resource boosters.

We do conclave for prizes like platinum and etc.

We do other events like Fashionframe you could win over 100 plat.

We do contest for 1,000 plat as well. One winner though.

There is a fee for entering alliance and also a monthly as well. One time is 10,000 credits for every player in the clan has to pay.

10 member clan 100,000 credits

22 member clan 220,000 credits.

6 member clan 60,000 credits

1,000 member clan 10,000,000 credits

Then monthly fee for clan is 1,000,000 credits monthly. You get all this money back this is to supply the reserve money to bribe players for dark sectors we do 25,000 credits per match for bribery and sometimes to get more people interested 50,000 credits per match. We also encourage donations to reserve as well. I unlock permission for distributing if donate (Not counting the fee and tax) over 1,000,000 credits. It is not really that Pricey just a large numbers. I make 100,000s in a few hours not that much compare to a month.

DBD Alliance is growing and growing full of people who are passionate about warframe. Who are willing to spend 100s of hours on the game a week. We do conclave events, Tower events, Orokin dir elect Events, Dark Sector events then we do fun events like Fashion frame and etc.

Here's some info you may need. Dark sectors nowadays need at least 50k battlepay the entire time to take them. Deathsnacks has great info on rails . They can give you charts, full history not just the last 12 battles , and you can see who deployed the rail. Also I wouldn't recommend giving the ability to distribute creds to anyone but your most trusted clan leader. Snakes tend to show up if you do that. I wish you guys the best of luck though. Edited by (XB1)Inigo the 2nd