Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huras Bulky Kubrow Price Check

Hm. Bulky, at least double rare color, maybe triple if the tertiary is gold. You take a hit on pattern, as domino is not as desirable as lotus.

You should probably ask at least 400p for the imprints, with the right buyer, you can probably get up to 800.

That said, my current project is actually navy/navy/gold. I'd be quite interested in trading for these imprints.

Honestly maybe I'm crazy but all I see there is double black and a light brown. The only for sure thing this kubrow has going for it is that is it bulky and it is huras. Otherwise my price check would be no more than 100. I'm pretty sure that is not navy blue as I don't believe that navy blue really exists ( Because I have never seen one ) Pinkie if you can show me a kubrow that is supposedly navy blue with its RGB codes that would be cool. Otherwise all I have seen is people trying to sell their grey kubrows and black kubrows for blue...

Honestly maybe I'm crazy but all I see there is double black and a light brown. The only for sure thing this kubrow has going for it is that is it bulky and it is huras. Otherwise my price check would be no more than 100. I'm pretty sure that is not navy blue as I don't believe that navy blue really exists ( Because I have never seen one ) Pinkie if you can show me a kubrow that is supposedly navy blue with its RGB codes that would be cool. Otherwise all I have seen is people trying to sell their grey kubrows and black kubrows for blue...

Yes, let me leave my workplace, drive for an hour, pull each of my 20+ dogs out of stasis until I find a navy blue one, wait for the stasis sickness to fade, and take screenshots.

My lost wages come to $153.62. I'll accept paypal or platinum.

Yes, let me leave my workplace, drive for an hour, pull each of my 20+ dogs out of stasis until I find a navy blue one, wait for the stasis sickness to fade, and take screenshots.

My lost wages come to $153.62. I'll accept paypal or platinum.

Wow who shoved a stick up your &#!?

If you want to be a jerk to me because of your vision problems, I can't really stop you. Insulting me further is not going to make me inclined to help you.

Never mind, sorry OP for having a completely immature fight on your thread. I can assure you this will not happen again.

Edited by Bureaucrat

I apologize to you, and bureaucrat as well. I lost my temper.

When colors are not entirely clear, it's best to use this screen with the little squares, because those have the RGB values:

8QIqrYN.jpg?1

I know the primary and secondary are navy, I am absolutely sure of that. I'm still not 100% sure about the tertiary. It looks gold to me, but on the domino it has enough blending to make me only 95% certain.