The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno! The Royal Guards Of The Lotus Is Recruiting!

(XBOX)GodVanDamnIt

We are a Shadow clan that accepts the Elite or Veteren player who are lookibg for good people to play with, or the new guys who have a burning passion for the game or want to become sucsessful within the game! Message either Lord Zer3f or Infamace for details about recruitment. See you soon Tenno

-Zer3f

We are a Shadow clan that accepts the Elite or Veteren player who are looking for good people to play with, or the new guys who have a burning passion for the game or want to become sucsessful within the game! Message either Lord Zer3f or Infamace for details about recruitment. See you soon Tenno
-Zer3f 

We are a Shadow clan that accepts the Elite or Veteren player who are looking for good people to play with, or the new guys who have a burning passion for the game or want to become sucsessful within the game! Message either Lord Zer3f or Infamace for details about recruitment. See you soon Tenno
-Zer3f 

Hey, what's up? I have a ghost clan right now with 8 members at the moment and we are all pretty active in the clan. I play everyday and most of my members do as well. We have the basic rooms in our dojo like the tenno lab or the dueling room but we are looking forward to adding more things in the future. If you think you are interested I could pm you some more information.

Hey, what's up? I have a ghost clan right now with 8 members at the moment and we are all pretty active in the clan. I play everyday and most of my members do as well. We have the basic rooms in our dojo like the tenno lab or the dueling room but we are looking forward to adding more things in the future. If you think you are interested I could pm you some more information.

If you are allianced with AoW then ill consider it

Hey Jolyman,

If you are still looking for a clan to ally yourself with, please consider Kokujin. We are an active moon clan ( might be mountain right now after spring cleaning of long inactive roster) with all the bells and whistles of a fully operational death sta.... I mean, dojo. Primarily the clan focused on pvp and dark sector rail combat, but since that is currently in stasis most of us now are just in to gear up, rank up, and have a

Good time while doing so. If this sounds up your ally, feel free to contact myself or Head to our recruitment thread and one of the higher ups will hook you up.

From Darkness We Strike