Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Sorry But It's Wednesday

BlutAdler

100 platinum says that we'll see an announcement from Lotus by 4PM EST saying it's been pushed back to Thursday.

I'll also bet 5 plat each on game breaking bugs, up to about 3.

But hey, y'know what? doesn't really matter. Got my first day on my new job today, and Pokemon Complex Crystal i̶f̶  when DE unveils its latest disappointment. Do I sound harsh? Maybe.... but if mod teams on ModDB have a greater reputation for quality than an actual game development firm, someone has screwed up massively.

100 platinum says that we'll see an announcement from Lotus by 4PM EST saying it's been pushed back to Thursday.

I'll also bet 5 plat each on game breaking bugs, up to about 3.

But hey, y'know what? doesn't really matter. Got my first day on my new job today, and Pokemon Complex Crystal i̶f̶  when DE unveils its latest disappointment. Do I sound harsh? Maybe.... but if mod teams on ModDB have a greater reputation for quality than an actual game development firm, someone has screwed up massively.

I'll take that bet up and say that 200 platinum that Lotus says they don't know the time.

That train battle was one of the most epic things I've seen on these forums so far... I lost it at Hype Train Prime xD

Secretly I made this thread for this.

But its a secret so don't tell nobody, ya hear??

Oh boy!

Ohboyohboyohboy

TLSR3vF.gif

They're in office now.

They should all be there, unless a guy is MORE THAN AN HOUR LATE!

Meanwhile at DE's office as the last guy clocks in for work:

when-you-late-for-work_o_679257.gif

Edited by Fionntan