Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemy Suggestion

blackraver

There is a lot of heat going off about grinneer rollers. I not even gonna comment on them, but if they are ever removed from the game they need a suitable replacement ASAP. So what do we place them with?

Here's an idea. The stalker is incredibly fast and tough enemy. Let's make a regular enemy with similar but weaker characteristics. Grinneer hunters. Some perks of these enemies would include

Very fast foot speed

Abilities to teleport in and out of melee range to attack and retreat.

Melee hit that stuns

Give them the ankyros or furax

Give them the a gun of DEs choice

The whole premise of these hunters is to roll in twos and in threes in higher levels to give an interesting and new dynamic to fights. If you concentrate on other enemies first it will port in and smack you, stunning you and porting away when you shoot at it. It won't spam teleport melee attacks to but the fact that it roams in pairs or threes makes it hard to focus down one without getting stunned by the other. High skill enemy for players who should be skilled enough to play on higher levels. Plus other enemies will be shooting at you as well. I love the DE and I have faith that they will fix any problems in the game

Adding this enemy for the corpus is actually a great idea. Factions should synergize their enemies, and have each of them be able to cover the others weaknesses to an extent. Corpus do somewhat with shockwave moas protecting their "weak to melee brothers", the crewmen.