Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So That New Digimon Adventures Tri

Mr.ToastForPresident

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-06/digimon-adventure-tri-is-6-part-theatrical-anime-with-new-cast/.87876

New trailer and announcements.

Apparently it is going to be a 6-part theatrical release that is going to be aired during November.

Was hoping for more of an anime series, but this is fine. The only problem is trying to find a way to watch it.

Considering this announcement was gave out today around several hours ago, tell me how am I a Slowpoke?

What are you talking about? It was announced that there would be a new digimon series since last year, they also aimed to release it in april, but it still wasn't ready, and instead they choose to make the aimed release  an april fools.

Maybe the link you are giving us might have some updated news since i haven't read it. Pardon my ignorance if i'm somehow missing your point.

What are you talking about? It was announced that there would be a new digimon series since last year, they also aimed to release it in april, but it still wasn't ready, and instead they choose to make the aimed release  an april fools.

Maybe the link you are giving us might have some updated news since i haven't read it. Pardon my ignorance if i'm somehow missing your point.

Read the article first.

There is a new trailer that shows off the new voice actors and the series is going to be a 6-part movie series. I know that the OG announcement was in spring, but the date is now pushed back to November for its official release.

i used to like digimon but out grow it 7 years ago

This one is for the fans that watched and liked the original digimon adventures. (atleast that's what i think)

It might be differet and might fit to your liking. After all, the characters have grown up alot (17 years old).

Read the article first.

There is a new trailer that shows off the new voice actors and the series is going to be a 6-part movie series. I know that the OG announcement was in spring, but the date is now pushed back to November for its official release.

Ah, sorry. I just watched the video, and it actually shows some footage from the show itself.