Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello There! :3

Ruby_Rose_

I'm Ruby_Rose_. Previously, (about a year ago now) I was known as SweetieBelle_ (because I am, or at least was, a brony). This Introduction is quite overdue, and I feel like it needs to be done now. I will make details stand out with colors, so you can avoid potentially boring stuff.

According to my Profile It says I've been here since June 7, 2012. This means I've been around since U8. To me, it honestly seems like it's only been a year since I've started, but time does fly apparently.

Anyways, here's a little detail about me as a player.

I'm currently MR17, slowly working towards 18. Seems kinda low for the amount of time Steam and the in game time say I've played. It's probably due to me spending too much time in trade chat, or not wanting actively level weapons or maybe theorycrafting. I am a Founder, just a lowly Disciple though because that's what I could afford.

I currently reside in the Flow Clan, as a Co-Warlord. I've been in Flow since nearly its start.

(Just for reference as far as playing Vs. trading, Steam says I've played 1,718 hours.. Actual time spent is missions is 917:18:00.. so roughly about 500 or so of the difference is trade chat the rest is modding. Surprisingly, I close my game when I AFK.)

And a little about me as a person.

I am a gamer, like big time. I spend most of the free time playing them; so much so I started a YT that had a great start, until hardware failures caused me to not be able to record anymore. Will I link this YT channel of mine? Maybe if there were WF content, which I hope to do eventually, after a few upgrades.

I am a bit of an artist. I draw a little and of course with minor video editing experience and the like from the whole YT thing. Nothing particularly fantastic, as anytime I try to draw my own idea, they never seem to be able to pop out of my head and on to paper. So I mostly find Images I like, and redraw them by eye. They are usually pretty close to the originals too.

When my free time isn't spent gaming, or doing game related things like theorycrafting, I fix computers, tablets, phones and other stuff like that. Why? Because it's something I do for fun. I do still get paid to do so.

I'm pretty analytical too; which is part of why I find theorycrafting, spreadsheets of data and other stuff of that sort fun.

Currently, I've made a total of 2 spreadsheets that are WF related. One for trading and one that makes comparing weapons just a little easier, as well as shows their potential as a weapon, including for PvP 2.0. Will those be linked? Don't need to. They're already linked in my forum Profile!

Aside from those two things, I do have one other small-scale project in the works in terms of theorycrafting. That maybe be out soon, but I will probably make a GD post about something relating to the topic soon (probably within the hour xD).

That's pretty much all I have to say for myself at the moment, feel free to ask me anything you like about anything I've mentioned, about me or my time on WF.

I apologize if anything I said seems like bragging of any kind. I'd hate to be seen as that type of person. I just highlighted things that make me who I am as a player and a person, sorry if the colors are a bit annoying. :)

(can you guess my favorite color? :3)

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

Hi Ruby_Rose. Very nice intro and I'm very impressed with veteran players and its just a testament that warframe is one of THE best games that one can invest time on for the long haul. And i see myself playing and enjoying the game for a long time. 

Just out of curiousity, I see veteran players post introductions for the first time. Why, and what prompted you to do so now and not early on?

Thank you.

Just out of curiousity, I see veteran players post introductions for the first time. Why, and what prompted you to do so now and not early on?

Well, I planned to. I just got distracted from doing so shortly after thinking about it xD More or less, it just kept getting postponed.

I have been around a long time, but I've had at least one hiatus so far. I try to no play one game too often now, so i don't "burnout" on it.

Hello there~ Welcome to the forums~ Hope to see you in game :D Cool intro btw. Is your fav colour blue? *random guesses* xD

If you're in trade chat, you more than likely will. :) Blue is definitely up there. but the color WAS in the post.. it just randomly disappeared from it though.

If you're in trade chat, you more than likely will. :) Blue is definitely up there. but the color WAS in the post.. it just randomly disappeared from it though.

I don't go to trade chat though :( 

Uhm uhm uhm, white? IDK LOL 

Well, I planned to. I just got distracted from doing so shortly after thinking about it xD More or less, it just kept getting postponed.

I have been around a long time, but I've had at least one hiatus so far. I try to no play one game too often now, so i don't "burnout" on it.

That's great that you made an introduction and good of you to come back from your hiatus. I'm only playing warframe right now because i have lots to do. But i intend to play casually as not to burn out and try other games as well. Ruby is a fantastic color.

Thank you.

That's great that you made an introduction and good of you to come back from your hiatus. I'm only playing warframe right now because i have lots to do. But i intend to play casually as not to burn out and try other games as well. Ruby is a fantastic color.

Thank you.

:3

This game is really fun if you don't play it to the extent of job like hours (8+) DAILY. Which was my normal pattern, nowadays it's a few long missions then trading then done. sometimes just trading or just missions. xD