The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Synoid: Clan And Trading Post Give Away

(XBOX)SwagScapegoat

Get Your Free Synoid Gammacor
No longer do you have to be a genious of Suda to get one.

I am a clan member first and trader second.

Intergalactic Tenno is a mature/adult storm clan with a wide variety of members scattered worldwide (galactic wide...).

We have very few rules other than the platinum rule (aka the golden rule) treat other clan members as you yourself would like to be treated.  This is not to say that the profanity does not flow freely from time to time as we are all about having fun but not at the expense of another members enjoyment.  We are in an alliance with the Bone Garden and have a couple others in the works.

Let me cut to the chase.

I am having a giveaway to promote my clan and my trading post.
Starting on Mother's Day May 10th at noon EST and ending one week later (May 17th) should you warframe with one of my clan's members on the list below or come to terms for a trade with me then you will be entered into a drawing for a free synoid gammacore.

We do ask that you are a mature player however (18+).  I does not matter if you find that you do not care for the Intergalatic Tenno or if we do not think you are a fit,  you will still be entered into the drawing if you reply to this post with the name of the recruiter you played with.  You do have to make your presence known to one of our recruiters through xbox party or IRC squad chat.

Intergalactic Tenno Recruiters (list will grow as I speak with other clan members so check back)
BadBoy Killa38
SwagScapegoat
TidalPilot
Chiver2007
Vengeful Emp

scrappy1986mex

xBlackSunRising

Here is a link to my trading post:Swag's Sweatshop

I have the upmost respect for the tough decisions that DE has to make but could not resist posting this picture.

NpVPewww.jpg

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat