The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Queens Armada Are Recruiting!

Well we are a 30 member clan (only been up and running 3 weeks, so not bad!) There are always members online, and helpful ones at that, as we believe that a clan should mean family, and we look after our family! We have most research done and currently in the process of getting armies put together as we hope to expand and perhaps control a dark sector in the future as we have alot of PVP oriented players in high rank. I personally am the 'Queen' so I started the clan and have made it what it is today, but we are always looking for new members who wish to contribute and help us grow and venture onto new horizons. Plus I just love helping people get on their feet (As am mastery Rank 11)

Also the Dojo is pretty as hell if i say so myself :P And the clan emblem should be up on the next update if its approved (fingers crossed)

Just send me a message on XBL to be added!

GT: Kalmiya Halsey

Hope to hear from you soon! x

Edited by (XB1)Kalmiya Halsey

Well we are a 30 member clan (only been up and running 3 weeks, so not bad!) There are always members online, and helpful ones at that, as we believe that a clan should mean family, and we look after our family! We have most research done and currently in the process of getting armies put together as we hope to expand and perhaps control a dark sector in the future as we have alot of PVP oriented players in high rank. I personally am the 'Queen' so I started the clan and have made it what it is today, but we are always looking for new members who wish to contribute and help us grow and venture onto new horizons. Plus I just love helping people get on their feet (As am mastery Rank 11)

Also the Dojo is pretty as hell if i say so myself :P And the clan emblem should be up on the next update if its approved (fingers crossed)

Just send me a message on XBL to be added!

GT: Kalmiya Halsey

Hope to hear from you soon! x

Good luck on your future dark sector conflicts , here's some info you may need. Deathsnacks.com has great info on rails and whatnot.