The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuits

Caliocerion

What do we do with them? I don't recall any blueprints that need circuits and a quick trip to the wiki revealed that if I were to build everything I could that need circuits, I would only need 1800 of them. Yet I'm sure most people here have well over 10,000 or 20,000 of them and have absolutely nothing to do with them. Can't we exchange them for other stuffs or money?

I think I've crafted 2 maybe 3 weapons that required Circuits but not too many, other than that nothing more...the most I have of are Nano Spores and Polymer -_- hopefully these two will help with dojo building! : D

Edited by OrtuOcelot

I think I've crafted 2 maybe 3 weapons that required Circuits but not too many, other than that nothing more...the most I have of are Nano Spores and Polymer -_- hopefully these two will help with dojo building! : D

The only weapons that need circuits are heat swords and sentinals... and Paris.

The only weapons that need circuits are heat swords and sentinals... and Paris.

Paris, Heat Sword and Saryn helmet is what I used Circuits on, actually. I'm sure the Wiki would come in handy here, but I can assume Dual Heat Swords require Circuits as well. 

What do we do with them? I don't recall any blueprints that need circuits and a quick trip to the wiki revealed that if I were to build everything I could that need circuits, I would only need 1800 of them. Yet I'm sure most people here have well over 10,000 or 20,000 of them and have absolutely nothing to do with them. Can't we exchange them for other stuffs or money?

banking around 30k O_o i hope the dojo will need some insane circuit boards QQ