Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, Here I Am.

Brosiv

You can call me Brosivea, or just Brosiv. I've been playing off and on for a few years now, and it still feels like a quality experience to this day. I live in Pennsylvania but otherwise nothing special. I'm into a little bit of everything, but I must say if I'm able to find a quality group of friends, a good game, and a solid community to be a part of I can't really ask for more.

I have started a small clan, but that was more to fill my curiosity; Between me and you -- I'd love to be a part of a larger guild. The sense of community you get when you're a part of that isn't a thing you can find just anywhere. 

TL;DR

I want to meet people so I have a big &#! group of friends that'll keep me busy enough to never feel bored. Talk to me, I wont bite and I certainly am not boring.

Been working on gathering up a cache of mods so that I'm able to be prepared for anything, but I need to find people who want to join me. Playing alone, to me, is just missing something. Group play however is when it really becomes fun.