The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Himitsu - Grandmasters Of The Tenno

Bones98

So I was browsing through the forums and saw all these @(*()$ awesome ideas and was so inspired to come up with a sketch. I haven't drawn anything in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time and just start doing sketches again. I'm not the greatest and even good at sketches, but at least it's helped me get back to one of my old favorite hobbies.

The warframe is called Himitsu (Japanese for "Secret"). It's given to a class of Tennos classified as masters or grand masters. The frame's and its wearers' existence are kept secret by the Lotus. Those given the Himitsu frame are agile, stealthy, extremely strong, and have proven themselves worthy to the locust to be given the honorary rank of Grand Master. At times their strength exceeds that of the Rhino, yet lacks the bulky appearance. Still drawing it, got a rough sketch. Here's a preview so far.

himitsu_zpse11dfe53.png

I've noticed with Warframes that they lack musculature. Especially in their upper and lower back region. I wanted to make this frame stand out and actually give him a well developed back, a tiny waist, and give it that Ash kind of vibe. Why? Ash is pretty much the epitome of a space ninja. I wanted to create a more elite version of warframe, something whose appearance screamed agility, strength, and hunting prowess. Something the Grineer would see and S#&$ their pants because they know death is imminent. The warframe is also inspired by one of my biggest passions; bodybuilding. I love bodybuilding and powerlifting (which is why Rhino is my preferred frame btw) and you'll see why I gave this warframe its muscular design.

Edited by Bones98

Reduce quote for size!

Okay, first thing I want to address here, I don't mind tossing new concepts of Warframes at the Dev's but try not to alter or add to their lore. Secondly the Warframe should not be stronger then the "Strength" Oriented frame. The same goes for Agility and Stealth those are unique traits to Loki, Ash and Volt. Describe a unique skill set or something giving a reason for this to get taken seriously, also perhaps remove the random lore that might conflict with DE's plans for the future. you could go on about his play style or give him a set of skills but don't just imply he is a "grand master" who would obviously be extremely OP.

Give him a niche, a single element or specialization. Electricity (Volt) Fire (Ember) Ash (Stealth) etc etc... 

Also lol at Locust, thought we were playing Gears of War for a second. 

Edited by KitsuAccalia

Okay, first thing I want to address here, I don't mind tossing new concepts of Warframes at the Dev's but try not to alter or add to their lore. Secondly the Warframe should not be stronger then the "Strength" Oriented frame. The same goes for Agility and Stealth those are unique traits to Loki, Ash and Volt. Describe a unique skill set or something giving a reason for this to get taken seriously, also perhaps remove the random lore that might conflict with DE's plans for the future. you could go on about his play style or give him a set of skills but don't just imply he is a "grand master" who would obviously be extremely OP.

Give him a niche, a single element or specialization. Electricity (Volt) Fire (Ember) Ash (Stealth) etc etc... 

Also lol at Locust, thought we were playing Gears of War for a second. 

I wouldn't exactly call Volt agile and stealthy....