Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Classes And Passive Skills

Zamfyel

So I was thinking, besides the Mods, why not including an extra passive skill depending on the Warframe's class.

This idea came up because I was questioning myself: "Why does Frost's shield it's affected by the ice in the maps, his environment is ice, he works with ice" 

Then the same question came with Saryn and the poisonous-type infested.

My idea it's expanded in every class, per example:

- Rhino, a buff Tenno, since he's big maybe a slight resist to crown control effects

- Trinity: having a Trinity in your party will reduce the time when a party member's shield re-regenerates by 1 sec. 

- Basheen: "Sonic attacks and acoustic target detection" So basically she's like a bat, why not giving her an enemy detection system (or even items) detects the nearest enemies/items within 5m (stacks with the Mods) to give out the full potential to them.

- Ash: Having a Ash in party will increase the spring speed by 0.10 to the whole party but not any Ash's ally or himself.

- Excalibur: Having an Excalibur in your party will increase your melee weapon damage by 10, to make his name know by the King!

- Nyx: Just like Basheen a Tenno with 10 armor, she should have a good escape system
 "Mind control and psychic attacks make NYX a very dangerous foe" 
Nyx can double jump every 10sec

- Loki: "Desired by advanced players, LOKI offers a variety of specialized reconfiguring abilities. The creativity of Loki's powers allows players to master the battlefield through manipulation."
Loki recovers faster from crown control effects 

- Volt: Increases by 0.10 (or any suggested number) the fire rate of your party members, fast as a lightning.

- Mag: "With full command of surrounding magnetic energy, MAG is an expert at enemy manipulation."
Mag takes less 5 damage from bullets projectiles, excludes laser type and infested-type

- Frost: Icy maps only takes 25% of Frost's shield.

- Saryn: takes less damage from Venom attacks

- Ember: probably with incoming maps, related with heat(?),  since she does manipulates Fire then, fire can't hard her that much!
Takes less damage from fire attacks.

Cheers, I apologize by any grammar mistake, English isn't my mother language.

Zamfyel from EUW

I like the idea, however, I think some of the passives you have listed a little weak. I agree with the frost passive though.

Well, my point is to remain them weak, in order to not affect the game-play but to make them noticeable.

Funny.... This sounds like the Champions passive in lol... Even more funny is that you made some give stuff to the group while others give stuff to the individual... Go either route only, man. Either EVERYONE gets ice resistance from frosty (Making Frost a must in a team) or ONLY the frame gets it. (Making Ash EVEN FASTER, OH YEAH!)

Funny.... This sounds like the Champions passive in lol... Even more funny is that you made some give stuff to the group while others give stuff to the individual... Go either route only, man. Either EVERYONE gets ice resistance from frosty (Making Frost a must in a team) or ONLY the frame gets it. (Making Ash EVEN FASTER, OH YEAH!)

Answering your question, I did based myself on MMORPG, such as Lineage II, but yeah you can tell it has a little of LoL, oh well! every game as some kind of passives in their class system, right, so yes, you are wrong, nothing to do with LoL.

Second, I gave party buff to classes that aren't nuker based, cause lets be honest some of them doesn't need party buffs, some of them are related "useless", and also doesn't take away support roles.

What you want is to get more OP, what I want is something that doesn't breaks the gameplay at all but still noticeable 

Edited by Zamfyel