Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Rank To Unlock Doors And Areas In Dojo.

(PSN)UltimateMINK

OK I'd like to put up a system in the dojo for areas to be locked by the clan warlord(s). For example if some has just started they can't trade till they get to the specific tenno rank.I'd like to have a system in place in the dojo where I can lock doors so only the correct rank can gain access to these areas and research, or have a selection of players allowed to pass into an area.so until the warlord allows a player through into his area in the dojo for example.I believe it make people play more to progress further in the game and get access in their dojo.also more prizes in the dojo for people reaching the rank in the dojo like a log in bonus.if anyone agrees with this let me know or even if there is a system that De are thinking of putting into the game of this style.

Preventing players from trading would make them run away, mostly, because it's the main reason for them to have one. Besides the labs, which would also be locked if you truly wanted to prevent new players from trading (lock them away from the dojo, so they can only join the dojo if there's already someone there) and that way they can't trade and will get as frustrated as you seem to want them.

This would be a good idea if there was some kind of importance in the dojo but lets face it, it serves no other purpose than research/trading. If they added some console that for example inputs the MOTD, operates the credit flow in the clan vault and alliance vault, a "kick" console to allow players to kick others from the clan/alliance... But all this things are done in the sheer air, with no need of a console, with no need for the player to go there.

Not suggesting restrict players.they need to b tenno rank 2 to trade anyway.I'm suggesting the more u level up more become available to u in dojo.like the game does.but more of restrictions in dojo like this is clan leader area offlimits to all unless invited in to area so door locking would be great.

Not suggesting restrict players.they need to b tenno rank 2 to trade anyway.I'm suggesting the more u level up more become available to u in dojo.like the game does.but more of restrictions in dojo like this is clan leader area offlimits to all unless invited in to area so door locking would be great.