Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Computer Setup

Welp. There's a fire hazard and a half. o.o 

Here's mine.

Well, not really.. The rarity of a fire from this is actually quite slim-- And noice. currently I am waiting for my new PC before I take a setup picture. 

That would make me cringe if the pc I am currently working on wasn't making me angry enough to punch a puppy.

It's actually not that bad, tbh, i'm tempted to get rid of my case and just use neon lightings and stuffs.

It's actually not that bad, tbh, i'm tempted to get rid of my case and just use neon lightings and stuffs.

I wouldn't recommend it. Cases are important for a reason

They give you airflow around your parts preventing overheating, as well as protecting them from dust, moisture etc.

You wouldn't want your mouse to fall of your desk and break your $500 graphics card.

I wouldn't recommend it. Cases are important for a reason

They give you airflow around your parts preventing overheating, as well as protecting them from dust, moisture etc.

You wouldn't want your mouse to fall of your desk and break your $500 graphics card.

Well for mine I'm getting a $600 gpu. 

My flatmate did that to his PC. Something to do with having to keep changing something, idk I just stopped listening when I saw the stupid.

He's getting a new one soon as well and well, I'm fine with it. If you know what you are doing there will be no issues.