The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yep Excavator Bug Has Been Fixed, Now They Explode If You Sneeze On Them Again....

weezedog

That Excavator bug-fix highlights how ridiculously fragile excavators are. 500/2500 health is nothing at even medium levels when every target is targeting it. It needs scaling health like cryopods.

While I agree the near invulnerability needed to be fixed, it very was nice not having to be forced to bring a Frost or Limbo to be able to successfully run a mission. Isn't it bad that you have to bring a particular frame or you have zero chance at success, isn't that broken gameplay?

Put in the Interception element instead of the mobile defense interaction. I think it should be like, no mobs can hurt it except for the power dudes, who disarm the drill, and once the drill is disarmed, the extractor blows up.

Put in the Interception element instead of the mobile defense interaction. I think it should be like, no mobs can hurt it except for the power dudes, who disarm the drill, and once the drill is disarmed, the extractor blows up.

That makes it too easy. It should just work like how Mobile Defense does now vs. how it did a few months ago and scale with level.

Yes extractors need scaling - 2500/500 is nothing, because fkn lvl 4 butcher will kill it from few hits im not speaking even about other heavies. And there are alot of different things which may be implemented to fix this issue like for example - continuously shooting at extractor with energy weapons like amprex may boost the charge level and shields, using different warframes abilities like mags shield polarize to boost extractors shields, or volts first ability to charge the extractor, not just simply cover it with frosts sphere, or maybe heal exctractor staying near it and solving some qte's, or just holding E near it like rewive.