Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inv People Through Gamertag Or Snapping Apps

(XBOX)Below Dust

Whenever you snap an app or momentarily look in the friends list on the Xbox menu it causes you to lose session in Warframe. This also happens when you send game invites through gamertag. Sending invites through chat doesn't appear to work well either so having that option of inviting people through gamertag when your trading is essential.

Edited by (XB1)Below Dust

I generally start the Party app before I launch a mission, but I have not dropped my session the few times I have gone back to the dashboard to find my clanmate I have not lost my session. Are you going into the Apps area to start the app in question? What app are you using?

Using the quick snap (double tapping the home button) has never caused issues unless the stupid Manic decides THAT is the time to attack!

I generally start the Party app before I launch a mission, but I have not dropped my session the few times I have gone back to the dashboard to find my clanmate I have not lost my session. Are you going into the Apps area to start the app in question? What app are you using?

Using the quick snap (double tapping the home button) has never caused issues unless the stupid Manic decides THAT is the time to attack!

quick snap of course. And it does it with any snapped app. But yeah i mean before i start a mission it works fine im talking about actually within dojo or match in progress. You know sometimes when your going to trade weapons the invite system within game never seems to work. Its odd honestly. So 95% of the time i have to invite people via the friends section and it kicks me out every time out of dojo. Every single time.

You know sometimes when your going to trade weapons the invite system within game never seems to work. Its odd honestly. So 95% of the time i have to invite people via the friends section and it kicks me out every time out of dojo. Every single time.

It is odd - generally I only use the friends/party app prior to a mission, since all my clanmates are on my friends list. However, the few times I needed to pause in a mission, it hasn't been an issues. I don't do a lot of trading so no idea on the dojo.

I also don't have problems inviting people in game - assuming their permissions are set correctly. I can't remember where, but there is a "accept invite" option and I think it defaults to "friends" and not "public".