The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Updat 16.5.1 Underwater Tileset Fps And Memory Issues

DarkSoulStrider

i have the minimum to run warframe i enjoy a smooth 40 fps in missions using the older tilesets but this tileset is in an unplayable state atm. hoping for an optimization pass soon :3 otherwise imma hit up support for my karak >_>

Edited by DarkSoulStrider

Weird, i can play the entire game with 20fps, sometimes dropping to 10fps (yeah, i know it's not fluid as yours), but with the new tileset is really stable for me. Maybe it's something with your computer?

Weird, i can play the entire game with 20fps, sometimes dropping to 10fps (yeah, i know it's not fluid as yours), but with the new tileset is really stable for me. Maybe it's something with your computer?

my pc is low end but man it sucks not to be able to play this event Q_Q, i can play other stuff just fine. just not this tileset,ceres is just like this but to a much lesser degree, and so was sabotage missions for void it ate so much ram that it would lock up for a bit then ultimately dissconnect everyone or me but they got fixed up just right

Edited by DarkSoulStrider

this is my gameplay. shows ship freeze......catch  back, skip freeze.... catch back 0.87777 fps 5 fps 2 fps move move move 1fps move 40 fps when i stop. look around 2 fps 5 fps 10 fps 14 fps and so on

this is my gameplay. shows ship freeze......catch  back, skip freeze.... catch back 0.87777 fps 5 fps 2 fps move move move 1fps move 40 fps when i stop. look around 2 fps 5 fps 10 fps 14 fps and so on

Oh, that's bad... well i hope that you can play this tileset sometime soon.

I have a pretty good rig , fx 6300 , r9 270x , 6gbs of ram and let me tell you that my RAM gets messed up every time I play on the new tileset. The used up ram doesn't free up after exiting warframe which is really sad cause if I run WF again my PC crashes. Earlier my ram usage was 94% after exiting the game and it stayed like that until I restarted my pc. 

Explanation : Memory Leak. It's been here since U15 but it got ALOT worse now.

Edited by SziLee