The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Problem With Game?

SnekSplosive

I was just playing warframe like usual when i get disconnected from it. Now I can't join games, talk on chat, or anything else really. I have a great internet connection. I keep getting error messages like: "Unable to connect to server, you will be logged out." can anyone help me with this or tell me whats going on?

DDOS = Distributed Denial of Service attack, basically a bunch of computers are flooding the servers with information in rapid sucession causing the servers to work harder and harder to process all this data - which they cannot and so the servers 'break' so to say as they can't handle this load of data that is constantly being sent to them. Which causes the servers to become unavailable.

Ry0K3n a DDoS is basically an attack against a network from multiple sources (SYN floods, for example). It's meant to knock something in a way that it makes it unavailable for other people.

tried to log in and i got wrong info. reset passowrd got this:

MongoConnectionException: No candidate servers found in MongoClient->__construct() (line 5 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/lib/mongo.php).