The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Weapons For Catalysts

The_Voidwalker

Honestly

any weapon you like using

I know people hate this response but its really up to you

If you play it and you enjoy the damage output and its feel, then keep it n' potato it

one of my favorite non prime weapons is the tonkor

its just so fun

Edited by Anatolius

I agree with the guys that have already posted, chose what you enjoy, not what people tell you is the best. But if you're stuck for some things to try out he's a few suggestions:

Sybaris

Tonkor

Hek

Soma

Dread (if you can get it)

Kohm

Scoliac because whips are awesome.

I like the Tipedo too; it looks cool and it makes me feel like I become a general of the ancient China whenever I use it lol

As for secondaries, I potato'd my Rakta Ballistica because its a fun weapon. Its pretty strong too imo. 

Potato any and everything you think is cool.

TBH, is hard to tell how good a weapon is till you potato it. Forma is another matter, but catalysts are almost required, even to just try something out, There will be a time when you will only be able to fit two mods on a weapon till you potato it...

All of them. That being said some perform better than others at high levels but even a potatoed braton with good mods will do just fine throughout the star chart. The meta weapons only begin to stand out at high level endless missions. I potato and forma just about every weapon I get just to see what it's full potential could be, and sometimes you find something that seems like trash but when fully modded it becomes a destroyer of worlds.