The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please Move Ordis! This Really Needs To Be Fixed.

(XBOX)Zoltan6201

Everytime we open the arsenal on our weapon, warframe or sentinel, Ordis pops up on the left side of the screen and blocks our ability to see the damage our weapons are set to.

This adds a delay when we want to switch wepaons to combat the proper enemies.

If the loadouts actually worked and didn't default to the A configuration, it might not be so large of a problem, but as it is now we have to wait until Ordis is finished saying his annoying phrases in order to figure out if we are on the right configuration versus Grineer, Corpus, Infested or Void mobs.

Move Ordis to the right hand side if you want to take the easy way out. 

Why you set Ordis to trigger every time we go into the arsenal is beyond me.  Most of my frllow players have the Ordis speech turned off anyway.  Perhaps we could be given the option to turn him off too?

Additionally, can you fix it so that the head of our Tenno does not block the same information?

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Because it's a poorly designed implementation.  Didn't they test it at all?  Ordis comes up almost every time you go into the arsenal.

If you're playing the game optimally and using different mods based on the mobs you'll be fighing, then you would understand that you need to change configurations. We need to be able to see those numbers on the right that Ordis blocks as soon as possible because we are often in a squad and other people are waiting.

Your warframe's head should also not block the stats.

• 5 weeks later...

Ordis is incredibly annoying, I was so happy the day I found the option to mute him from speaking, even though that poorly placed dialogue takes up a good portion of the left of my screen. At least make an option to turn him off completely, or even resize/reposition that box. Don't even get me started on Vor though... every time that ugly face covered my entire screen, it was terrible. How did THAT make it into the game.