Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Based Artifacts

Weird_Stealth

I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if there was a clan artifact deck, that when the leader of the clan picks a artifact for the clan, the whole clan get's that artifact buff in game on top of any artifact he/she already has.  Kind of like how a squad full of people with artifacts share the buffs given off by each artifact, without actually having the same artifact.

I was thinking about this mostly because I have a group of friends who don't have many artifacts, and I have a lot of the artifacts already, but mostly the ones I use are Sniper, and pistol scavenger, Energy siphon, and enemy radar, and I tend to use enemy radar a lot, but when I'm in the group with my friends, we're always trying to find artifacts that help out with newer players, or help out with general defence missions, and often times, they get it, but I don't, or I get it, and they're asleep/work/school/other games, and miss it. And I think it'd be cool if there was a system where a clan can have a clan artifact that effects all members of the clan.

If you guys have any ideas to add, please feel free to pitch any, I'm open to ideas here.

Edited by Weird_Stealth

I like this idea - the clan leader/warlord could then set a specific bonus which all clan members would enjoy in addition to their regular artifact cards.

Additionally, I'm actually hoping that the Dojo will allow for an additional number of modest passive bonuses that are applied like artifact cards, with a larger a more well equipped dojo conferring more and more 'perks'.

I like this idea - the clan leader/warlord could then set a specific bonus which all clan members would enjoy in addition to their regular artifact cards.

Additionally, I'm actually hoping that the Dojo will allow for an additional number of modest passive bonuses that are applied like artifact cards, with a larger a more well equipped dojo conferring more and more 'perks'.

Yes, that'd be awesome!

Just saying, we Tenno raid artifacts all the time. They're usually found inside chambers large enough to require their own rooms.

Similar rooms ought to be in our dojos, and that ought to be related to some method of installing/applying artifacts.

Just saying, we Tenno raid artifacts all the time. They're usually found inside chambers large enough to require their own rooms.

Similar rooms ought to be in our dojos, and that ought to be related to some method of installing/applying artifacts.

Not a bad idea.