Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi I'm New Here

Wefal

So I just joined this game 2 days ago and I'm loveing it!

The graphic is great, the gameplay is fluid (altho the controls as said "easy to learn, hard to master"),

the strory so far is interesting but I have some drawbacks.

The first thing I noticed is the lack of almost no tutorial, yes I know there is one -very short- one but its not enough, it's only covering the battle basic. we need more guidance about things outside battle! when I entered my ship for the first time I had no idea whats going on and what's everything is suppose to do.

Another thing is the harsh community ingame. I cant ask a newbie's question w/o half the chat jumping on me with troll answers or even worse, give me 1 word answer excpect me to understand the universe just by that 1 word, then they get angry when I ask to explain themselves.

Lastly, I'm disappointed that almsot everything ingame you can buy is behind pay wall. grind grind grind i guess...

TL;DR

1) so far, a fine game.

2) need more tutorial for newbies.

3) ppl need to chill the F down.

4) paywall & grind, paywall & grind.

House Tennos

"We grind, grind, grind"

I assume those people that were fooling around were from region chat, yes?

Never go to region chat. It's the bumhole of Warframe.

EDIT: Also about that "paywall" you can earn platinum ingame through trading with other players. But you are right about the grind part.

There's a joke we have around here. Sometimes we call Warframe "Warfarm".

So, welcome to Warfarm, your little patch of land can be found over there. Here are some seeds to get you started

x2 Grind seeds Obtained!

Edited by Drunkenbagel

Welcome aboard! LOL I can sympathize with your plight. Having only been playing myself few weeks. I highly suggest bookmarking the wiki page for help and asking in here instead of chat. I have gotten great responses to my inquiries here and everyone I have interacted with on the forums has been more than friendly and helpful. I myself have yet to trade (not Mastery Level 2 yet), but I did pick up a few platinum in one of the deals that was only like $7 (and nets you a rifle, pistol, and skins for them). Think its the one on the main page here that is advertised. While never having been a fan of a "paywall", with this, you have to keep in mind the game was free download and they have to have ways to pay all of the folks that work on this for us. So, it's kind of a give and take. 

Overall, its a great community and game and I think you will get tons of enjoyment out of it for quite some time.

I feel your pain xD But that's how it is, same goes to every game. Idk if you're already in a clan, but try getting into one. Always better to get answers from clanmates and if there is an alliance chat, you can use it too, compared to getting answers in region chat. I always use Wiki for the info and I read these two threads before I indulged myself completely into the game -> this and this.

Welcome to the game and forums. I'm still pretty much a newbie too xD