The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Up For A Good Clan 90% Active.

anjealous

I just started back to playing and im looking to put in some work and get something out of it. Right now Im having a hard time getting anywhere in the Nav system. I just finished my Mk1-Bratron  and sold it to get rid of it. So far my Excalibur frame is maxed out but my mods could use some work. I dont have anything powerful to make a dent in helping out really so Im looking for a clan to help and get helped out.

hey there!! i run my own clan, called Limbros!! you'd be welcome to join us, if you'd like!! there's plenty of us to talk to, as well as a slowly growing alliance. if you're interested, let me know!!

Sure im up for it. I can't do much of anything except fail missions right now. Try to keep from being on the quit and uninstalling the game.

Sure im up for it. I can't do much of anything except fail missions right now. Try to keep from being on the quit and uninstalling the game.

don't give up yet, friend!! i've already sent you the clan invite; it should be in your inbox!!

welcome to Clan Limbros!!

hey there!! i run my own clan, called Limbros!! you'd be welcome to join us, if you'd like!! there's plenty of us to talk to, as well as a slowly growing alliance. if you're interested, let me know!!

hey i wouldnt mind joining i just started yesterday

Heya Telluric,

I was wondering if there was room for myself and a few friends in your clan. We're looking for an active guild with a good amount of people we can group up with and have a good time with.

Thanks

Xarc

Heya Telluric,

I was wondering if there was room for myself and a few friends in your clan. We're looking for an active guild with a good amount of people we can group up with and have a good time with.

Thanks

Xarc

hey, of course!! you and your friends are welcome to join!! just let me know their in-game names, so that i can do a mass-invite :)