Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nef Is Gonna Go Alad On Us

CityOfTrees

I doubt that. Why would he sacrifice his void cult for a bunch of tumors and melty bugs. He's the definition of Corpus. In it for the profit. Not much profit to be had in the infested.

He just doesn't like Alad and wants him to die from infested AIDs

Nef is a giant walking pocket watch with a few screws lose, the man is crazy, and annoying. "Give unto the void!~" I agree with the grineer boss on this one, he can scalp that giant flag off his face and throw into the void as a peace offering.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

The only reason I am supporting Alad is because I really hate Nef's religious cultist ways and talks. That said, I am so darn sure Alad is not looking for a cure, but rather for ways to improve his infested companions. He is supposed to be controlled by the infestation after all. He is going all Kerrigan on us. I still hate Nef more, that's all.

Lying or not, Alad is the better villain.

But let's think about it.

Why exactly would Nef sabotage Alad? They say Alad could return to the corpus board but he was already exiled even before infestation.

Nef doesn't gain anything from infested victims.

He doesn't gain anything from Alad's loss/win either.

He just wants the cure gone, and that doesn't sound good to me, not at all.

Nef gains personal satisfaction by leaving Alad to rot.

And remember, Corpus are Corpus. If Alad manages to reconstruct a working industry, which we can all assume he can, he can easily aquire vast amounts of dosh and quickly re-climb the Corpus ladder.

He was exiled you say?

Profit numbs the feelings.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber