The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Superiority....

LegendarySaxGuy

I agree with OP in some way, let me explain

In every day life you see people who are managers and some who are officers and some who are country heads, everyone have their own set of perks and privileges, higher tier ppl have more compared to low tier ppl, this is how the system works and this encourages ppl to run the extra mile , to progress towards that point and achieve it.

Op wants to feel special and there is no harm and stating that , in fact op has got some balls when he is coming out in front of everyone and telling that he wants to be treated special cuz of his amount of hours and hard work he has put into the game.

Everyone wants to feel special in their life, those who say otherwise are the biggest hypocrites

> ure better half wants to feel special

> ure kids wants to feel special

>ure parents want to feel special

> ure employee wants to feel special

ALL because they have worked hard and want to be appreciated. SO STOP THROWING HATE at him/her  

This.

I agree with OP in some way, let me explain

In every day life you see people who are managers and some who are officers and some who are country heads, everyone have their own set of perks and privileges, higher tier ppl have more compared to low tier ppl, this is how the system works and this encourages ppl to run the extra mile , to progress towards that point and achieve it.

Op wants to feel special and there is no harm and stating that , in fact op has got some balls when he is coming out in front of everyone and telling that he wants to be treated special cuz of his amount of hours and hard work he has put into the game.

Everyone wants to feel special in their life, those who say otherwise are the biggest hypocrites

> ure better half wants to feel special

> ure kids wants to feel special

>ure parents want to feel special

> ure employee wants to feel special

ALL because they have worked hard and want to be appreciated. SO STOP THROWING HATE at him/her

But thats real life. Theres almost no limit to how "special" you can make your pretty little self feel in real life. Games have limits. in this game, theres a limit to how distinguished you can be. If you are a founder, have 19 mr, and have participated in all the events, youve hit the limit. Feel better about yourself in your head and get over it.

IMO, good Incentive are:

1) More warframe/weapon/sentinel slot  (couple of free slot so you can level up more weapons)

2) Reduce Foundry Time (-5% or so)

Of course DE can just divide those reward each MR

Ex:

R1 weap slot

R2 wf slot

R3 Sentinel slot

R4 -1% foundry

R5 weap slot

R6 weap slot

R7 wf slot

R8 -2% foundry

and so on

DE can also reward a forma or potatoes or cores (maybe legendary :P)

This is actually would be really nice for MR.

On the OP: in the current state, you simply can't state anything that what MR presents. I'm playing WF for 2 years, and while I played the game constantly, I'm no farmer or rusher or item collector, so I'm still MR 11. I'm no founder, but I've spent real cash.

So in my opinion: you have your exclusive gear, you are on design council, this is what you've paid for. Don't expect more and more exclusivity.