Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Program And Platinum Bonus

Pyrohybrid

I'm liking how me and my friend both bought the Masters Founder status and we got a warframe which doesn't do anything spectacular aswell as a sword which is never used as it is a single hit weapon.

Would be nice if we got a few more bonuses for being founders instead of what is seeming like a nice "Thanks for investing in getting the game moving, here is some free gifts you will never use"

Also can you fix the price of platinum... I don't really see why I should be paying $110 for the same ammount of platinum.

You get more plat then normal and free stuff that you didnt have to get if you didnt want to....and youre complaining....you know you arent force to EVER become a founder?

im sure if you complain on a support ticket they will glading strip you of your founder rank and items and just let you keep the plat.

go on write the support we will wait.

Plat is supposed to be cheaper as a part of the founder's pack, which is also the main incentive to purchase it in the first place. And for the love of god, don't give us more of those limited time or plat exclusive OP weapons. Vandal was bad enough back when it was the best weapon in the game, and it's still pretty bad.

I'm liking how me and my friend both bought the Masters Founder status and we got a warframe which doesn't do anything spectacular aswell as a sword which is never used as it is a single hit weapon.

Would be nice if we got a few more bonuses for being founders instead of what is seeming like a nice "Thanks for investing in getting the game moving, here is some free gifts you will never use"

Also can you fix the price of platinum... I don't really see why I should be paying $110 for the same ammount of platinum.

Hello,

I don't understand what you are trying convey.

The Master's founder's pack is $99 and you get 3,210 Plat, Excal Prime, Skana Prime and Design Council Access.

If you buy $99 worth of plat you get 2,100

Are you saying the Founder's Packs are a bad deal?  Because you get 1,110 EXTRA plat for your $99... PLUS all the other goodies.

Can you please explain further so I may understand better?

Thanks,

--Very Confused.

"I don't really see why I should be paying $110 for the same ammount of platinum" Because the platinum you bought was a gift from the devs to show their appreciation  of you becoming a founder?

There are other games that give you more OP stuff for your money they are called pay2win games you should try them.

The founder package is a great deal to a lot of platinum.

In reality, you should be grateful that not only are your supporting DE, but also you get some extra things whether or not you like them because they are exclusive for Founders only.

Just asking for more is just really pushing it.

"I don't really see why I should be paying $110 for the same ammount of platinum" Because the platinum you bought was a gift from the devs to show their appreciation  of you becoming a founder?

There are other games that give you more OP stuff for your money they are called pay2win games you should try them.

And I'm not on about founders on this section, I was referring to the difference in € to $. If I pay in $ it works out as £58.55. If i pay in € it works out as £76.02

Why should I pay nearly $27 more for the same platinum?

Hello,

I don't understand what you are trying convey.

The Master's founder's pack is $99 and you get 3,210 Plat, Excal Prime, Skana Prime and Design Council Access.

If you buy $99 worth of plat you get 2,100

Are you saying the Founder's Packs are a bad deal?  Because you get 1,110 EXTRA plat for your $99... PLUS all the other goodies.

Can you please explain further so I may understand better?

Thanks,

--Very Confused.

Just seems I have to go blow another $90 just to get some modules that I can't get in game at all :/

And I'm not on about founders on this section, I was referring to the difference in € to $. If I pay in $ it works out as £58.55. If i pay in € it works out as £76.02

Why should I pay nearly $27 more for the same platinum?

I believe it is due to exchange rates and VAT taxes.

Oh so those 3 do drop? Ok I subtract my statement lol defence grinding here I come!

It just seems weird as it switched between the 2 for me so if I need to buy it I wait til it changes back to USD lol

Edited by Pyrohybrid

I want to know why the price is different aswell, bought the hunters kit and it charged me £33 two days ago, im trying to upgrade too the next tier which costs $50 the same as the hunters did yet its now showing it in euros and the conversion rate is £38?

its nothing to do with exchange rates its that sometimes the website loads showing prices as dollars and sometimes it loads as euros, and the price varys with each

about 2 hours ago I checked the price and it was showing me $ which converts $50-£33 Ive since put £35 into my account to pickup the upgrade from hunters to masters and now the prices are all in euros which is converting to £38

Edited by UrbanJokez

The weaponries that came along with the Founders package are meant to be some sort of 'souvenir' which others would be envy of when the game is officially released, they're not supposed to be OP just because you've bought the package - it would make the game *Pay-to-win* (so to speak, though I hate that term).

Edited by Pull