Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wrong With These Raid Timers?

-Kryptic

I have been running the Nightmare Raid, and after I don't see a timer.

Our group ran the raid again and got nothing.

8 hours later I go and play a normal raid and I get the reward, and now the timer is back.

WTF?

As far as I know:

- timer for normal raid is still working as intended

- normal and nightmare got 2 different timers

- nightmare timer works (ie: you can't get 2 rewards within less than 23h) but is not displayed

As far as I know:

- timer for normal raid is still working as intended

- normal and nightmare got 2 different timers

- nightmare timer works (ie: you can't get 2 rewards within less than 23h) but is not displayed

See mine displays the same timer. So when I finished the normal raid, it showed the 23 hour timer on the nightmare one as well. Can anyone confirm that you can get the arcanes from both in a single day?

Edited by xRufus7x

It seems to be a bug limited to the UI: both will display the normal timer (or none at all if you did the nigtmare but not the normal).

But, it is possible to get the 2 rewards (or at least, it was possible thursday since we managed to grab a ressource BP from the nightmare then an arcane from the normal).

We'll probably do it again this night. So I'll confirm or infirm afterwards.

Edited by -Suh-

See mine displays the same timer. So when I finished the normal raid, it showed the 23 hour timer on the nightmare one as well. Can anyone confirm that you can get the arcanes from both in a single day?

You could get from both. I did a normal raid and when i was going to do the nightmare raid it said i wasnt eligible to get the reward but i went and did it anyway. After completing the nightmare i got a reward from it so i guess its just bugged.