The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focusing On The Positive- Patch 7.11 Made Ember Better

TennoSkoom

Ember's now a better tank than rhino and unlike rhino has one damage ability that can be used effectively.

now that that's out of the way... i have some suggestions to make the game 'better'

Snowglobe should only slow enemies instead of protecting allies- because why would you want to defend your team?

Trinity's heals should be reduced because healing is OP, spend your plat on revives people! Do it now! There's no rhino to come pick you up when you get buttrushed by disruptors and toxic ancients. Hurrah! Difficulty increased!

Volt's shield should be made smaller and damage buff removed- because it's almost useful right now if you remember to use it in just the right circumstance, and that's not okay.

Rhino charge needs to be nerfed harder because Rhino isn't slow enough if you use this to get around/keep up with your team

Snipetron is too good, please increase the reload time or lower the clip size

Parkor should slow you down more, because speed boosts from leaping, sliding, wallrunning, etc. is OP, if you can keep up with your team you might work with them to complete an objective.

Ability to revive fallen allies should be removed, because teamwork is OP

This game should be PVP, because it's so totatally balanced with PVP in mind, and that's awesome.

Sentinals are sometimes useful and should be removed

maxed redirection is too strong, increase game difficulty by making redirection increase shields by 1 point for every level.

vitality is too strong, it should increase health by one point for every level

serration is too strong, it should increase damage by one point for every level

hornet strike still can't make the sicarus not suck- but you should nerf that too

Iron Skin is godmode and rhino's can't be killed ever under any circumstance, nerf it now

enemies don't do enough damage to my level 30 frame with an orokin reactor in it when i play on mercury, game is too easy- fix this please. terminus needs 90 ambulas' 30 phlords, 18 golems, and 300 railgun moas and 9001 granieer rollers so i can't finish it in under a minute.

for those of you that are unbelievably @(*()$ stupid(you know who you are...), no- i'm not serious with any of the above suggestions. It's meant as sattire, I might search the forums for more stupid to add to this post later... maybe, if the thread doesn't get deleted. (To be fair, if this were my forum i'd delete this thread too)

Edited by AnalogAnomaly

Do not even mentioned it.

Even if you are not serious about those suggestion,

Someone else may take it serious(even too damn serious).

Remember that famous quote ?

"Be careful what you are wishing for."

lol

So much Whine in this post OP MUST work at a Whineyard

Anyone got any aged blue cheese to go with this tall glass of Whine? its left a bitter taste in my mouth

even the keymaster from ghostbusters wont be able to UNLOCK this one haha

Edited by ZetaReticulan