Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning Problems In Derelict And The Void.

air248

The players have to do /unstuck to say what is wrong for the devs and well it may not help now it will help in the first hotfix that is coming up.

Also invite them later if they get stuck, just say to them ok DC and I give reinvite.

Most of the times this works because the player will spawn on the host and not in the spawn chamber that is currently bugged out as hell.

Chao, The Roaring Lion Warlord of Shadow Lords

Thanks for the tip TheRoaringLion!

No problem I did this a lot of times this way.

Its a workaround for now but the devs sure need to fix it it is so annoying.

Was just coming on here to post this as well.  Never had the problem before but can confirm it happened 95% of the time on ODA.

Yep I had this bug happening on me as well, weird tho it only happens to the 3rd or 4th player tho.

The /unstuck command works for a quick and easy fix, the problem is it bugs you to do the bug report. It even won't let you invite people until you restart the game and do the bug report.

I had this issue earlier today. It is consistent when you have more than 2 people spawn into the derelict, someone always spawns outside the map. I used the /unstuck command each time. And I had to restart warframe. This is 3 times i've had to do this in under an hour.

Seriously, what's the bad thing about spawning players in the middle of the room? And it's always that one room with the waterfall, right? With the two lil tunnels leading out?

The /unstuck command works for a quick and easy fix, the problem is it bugs you to do the bug report. It even won't let you invite people until you restart the game and do the bug report.

I had this issue earlier today. It is consistent when you have more than 2 people spawn into the derelict, someone always spawns outside the map. I used the /unstuck command each time. And I had to restart warframe. This is 3 times i've had to do this in under an hour.

Seriously, what's the bad thing about spawning players in the middle of the room? And it's always that one room with the waterfall, right? With the two lil tunnels leading out?

One thing the player that spawns outside the level has to do the /unstuck no the host tho.

But more levels manage to do this and them all have the same tight spawn rooms that make people get spawned outside the room.

Edited by TheRoaringLion

I can say this does get irritating especially after doing 8 ODA runs and having to apologize 6 times due to the bug and bug report. I do admit I mostly apologize for delaying the next run.

Also I had 3 of my bug reports give me the same WAR-# is that supposed to happen?

Edited by DrakanorDream