Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Buy Only One Syndicate Profile Icon?

Mr_bunny

Question

7 answers to this question

Is this syndicate profile icon pack bundle limited or its unlimited ? Because im thinking buying it if its limited like excalibur skin .. I love the loka and meridian icon though but i saw the news and something that made me not buy this syndicate profile bundle is the valkyr pre-corpus skin i really want to get both but its hard to farm plat so._. Im also thinking to wait yet they look so awesome the beauty is so pure.

Is this syndicate profile icon pack bundle limited or its unlimited ? Because im thinking buying it if its limited like excalibur skin .. I love the loka and meridian icon though but i saw the news and something that made me not buy this syndicate profile bundle is the valkyr pre-corpus skin i really want to get both but its hard to farm plat so._. Im also thinking to wait yet they look so awesome the beauty is so pure.

Don't think it's limited. Would have been gone by now if it was. Would also be surprised if they removed it. Also how the hell did you find this topic it's so old? And why do you even expect an answer?