The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Need Help Badly!please!warframe Crash!

AngloNinja

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my warframe(game). I played it for around 3 days and it worked fine. On the 4th day suddenly while doing a quest-( archwing orokin quest or something like that) the game crashed. It came - *ran out of video memory*.After that i restarted warframe and then when i join a game any game it started crashing. It is still crashing when i start a game. and the *ran out of video memory* does not show anymore. I cannot even play. It keeps on crashing and  is very annoying. I tried to reduce my graphics like ANYTHING but it still crashes.

Thank you for taking time to fix the problem,

Regards, Angloninja

specs:

32 bit operating system

Installed memory/ram : 4.00 GM (3.61 GB usable

Processor: Intel® Pentium®

CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz

2.70 GHz

Intel pentium CPU G630 @  2.70GHz , NIVIDIA GeForce GT 610

It sounds like your video card doesn't have enough ram to support the game's graphics. Also, 4gb of memory is cutting it a bit close especially on a windows pc. Because win7/win8 use roughly 1-2gbs of ram this doesn't leave much left for Warframe to use. One thing you might try is closing everything else before running Warframe and running in windowed mode. Fullscreen is much more taxing on low-end systems.

Hope this helps! I'll be watching this thread just in case I can help any more.

Edited by SwiftPotato12

It sounds like your video card doesn't have enough ram to support the game's graphics. Also, 4gb of memory is cutting it a bit close especially on a windows pc. Because win7/win8 use roughly 1-2gbs of ram this doesn't leave much left for Warframe to use. One thing you might try is closing everything else before running Warframe and running in windowed mode. Fullscreen is much more taxing on low-end systems.

Hope this helps! I'll be watching this thread just in case I can help any more.

well i listened to your advice right now, i started a mission and it crashed again it hung and then it shut down again. please help , everything is closed in my background when i am playing. Please help is there any other way instead of increasing my ram? It was running well for 3 days sudden crash started. Should i re-install?

well i listened to your advice right now, i started a mission and it crashed again it hung and then it shut down again. please help , everything is closed in my background when i am playing. Please help is there any other way instead of increasing my ram? It was running well for 3 days sudden crash started. Should i re-install?

At this point re-installing is an option, but not a viable one. Do you know how to bring up task manager? If not, you can press CTRL, SHIFT and TAB at the same time to open it. Try running Warframe while task manager is open, if it says 95% ram usage or higher its probably a ram problem. If not, we can look for other things.