Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Feedback]Dragon Mod Pack

Cypherdiaz

So got the Hunter Founder pack today and after a bit of playing, i thought, hey why not get a mod pack.

They seemed interesting so I went and got the Dragon Mod Pack hoping to find Focus and/or Continuity which are the last two i need for my warframe (Have the other 4/6 mods even if they arent maxed rank as I am new).

What did I get out of the Dragon Pack that promised 2 Rare Mods?

1 Organ Shatter

1 Fireball

1 Sonic Boom

1 Radial Disarm (Rare #1)

1 World on Fire (Rare #2)

Seriously?

1 Weapon Mod and 4 Warframe SPECIFIC mods.
I feel a bit cheated with this, I believe their should have been a warning or somesuch like "Hey, good chance all you are going to get are mods for warframes you dont have/have no interest in/will never own." If one of the rares was such, great I guess, but both? Wow. Maybe a limit in the random thing saying only one can be warframe Specific (IE: An ability) and the other can be anything BUT that (General warframe mod, weapon mod).

For 90 Plat, which is roughly 5 bucks, I really do feel ripped off.

After getting the Hunter's pack, all I have purchased was a color pallete and my Shade Sentinel. In the end this experience really makes me not want to ever touch the random number system in this game again when it comes to spending cash on 'random packs'.

Yes yes this is a bit of a *@##$y post but I do mean it as feedback to what I see as a flaw. Oh and also, there was no better place for this (There is no Market Feedback section).

The pack promised 2 random Rare cards. It gave you two random Rare cards. Sue them for false advertisement.

it's more a gripe than anything else, to open a pack and hope for 2 weapon rare weapon mods, and instead get ability mods.

edit:

I honestly have NO idea why anyone would EVER pay Platinum [and ALOT of Platinum] for a handful of mods that You can get in 10 minutes in ANY DEFEND map in the game

there's a decent chance to get multishot mods from packs, defense missions will NOT give it in 10 minutes unless you got really lucky.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

The mod packs are a ripoff.

http://pastebin.com/vLTf4BWZ

http://imgur.com/a/GIDga

This was posted on another forum.

Good God. That's just scary. I wasnt aware of this but thank you for making me aware of this. That will be the last time I buy a mod pack. Other things I see as worth the platinum, this is obviously not one of them.

I honestly have NO idea why anyone would EVER pay Platinum [and ALOT of Platinum] for a handful of mods that You can get in 10 minutes in ANY DEFEND map in the game

I just started this game 2 days ago. After the first day I decided to get the Hunter Founder pack due to how impressed I was with this game. I am in no position to go do these defense missions beyond the 2nd set of waves (So 10 waves). So far the only decent things I have gotten from them is a No Return and a rare shotgun mod, can't remember which one. I was hoping to get something useful but yeh.

I agree 100%, I got 2 radial disarms from the same bloody pack. 90 plat down the drain...

Well I hope for your sake as much as mine that Update 8 comes out quick and includes trading. One of my clan members is a Loki and he will be getting my radial disarm.

All in all its good to see I am not the only one that has an issue with these mod packs. I was slightly worried that my luck just sucked, but after looking at that pic/post that Karko posted, wow.

I really do think that either these mod packs need to be more specific (Actually say what all they CAN drop so people aren't surprised) and also maybe offer packs that gaurentee a non-ability rare? Just a thought.

Thanks all for the good info.

imo there shouldn't be a "rare" ability mods, ability mods should be at highest uncommon because you get a metric S#&$tons of them to begin with when playing defense missions anyway and they ruins our chance in getting decent rare mods