Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sad Tale Of Pjipcky The Corpus Crewman.

Agentcheese

today I decided to help the Venus corporation  of corpus out by clearing there base of phorid.

and on the last run this one guardian eximus starts to follow me. I ended up doing such a good job off defending him that he reached phorid with me. he even tanked 3 mutalist ospreys with me.

in fact his health was pretty much nothing by the time we got to phorid. then as we fought the big old infested blob I half glitched him on the railing and beat him to death with my jat kittag.

im pretty sure I shown twitchy that day that the infested to matter how big they are can be defeated. 

(btw i called him twitchy because of how much he liked to spaz out.)

we then both proceeded to extraction. we made a great team me and him, he would spot the infested and shoot them with his dera. letting me know were they were so I could nail them with my lex prime.

but then as we were slowly making our way there disaster struck. twitchy was mauled to death by 5 chargers and a osprey.

as he when down I thought "noo! twitchy!! ;(" he was my freind and I wasn't fast enough to save him.

I was hopping that he would get promoted and I would see him again some day, but alas not.

lastly could there perhaps be just a little buff to the corpus's level on low level places like venus so they don't get one shotted all the time?