Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiply blueprints?

Ascheriit

Well now that we have (?) missions and blueprints of orokin things there is a question of blueprint stacks.

For instance i have orokin reaktor building and i got another orokin reactor blueprint.

Will it be awalible to build new reactor after this one finish buinding?

Or it would be like with warframe parts blueprints from bosses(no stacks at all)?

Edited by Ascheriit

I'm guessing they stack, as i got multiple blueprints for the Cronos Sword and i still can build it after crafting my first one, while my HEK Blueprint (of which i only had one) vanished after building it. But like i said, i'm only guessing based on the limited info i got from my own Foundry experience.

I'm guessing they stack, as i got multiple blueprints for the Cronos Sword...

in fact i got multiple blueprints of Rhino warframe parts, but after building 1 helm, i cant build another one.

While stacking blueprints is not important on any other weapon or warframe(as long as stat's and mod's system isn't developed for different builds), it appears to be important on reactors which are upgrading items.

- but it's very crutial, if we expect to have trading system in future

Edited by Ascheriit

in fact i got multiple blueprints of Rhino warframe parts, but after building 1 helm, i cant build another one.

While stacking blueprints is not important on any other weapon or warframe(as long as stat's and mod's system isn't developed for different builds), it appears to be important on reactors which are upgrading items.

- but it's very crutial, if we expect to have trading system in future

I disagree. I finished my rhino helmet and chassis today while farming for systems.

The blueprints stacked for me. I could immediately make more.