Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Guys In Need Of Advice And Help

G0DFA7HER

Question

6 answers to this question

I purchased a Hydroid blueprint now as I wanted to build him, I don't know how??? I was told to defeat the boss on earth but as a rank 2 I can't it's only for rank 5....need help please :)

You need to rank up :(. I'm not sure if rank restricted nodes can be taxied.

You just need to get to rank 5. That's mostly it, although the earth boss is still quite difficult.

Blueprints for the parts of warframes drop off bosses, and you need to build all those as a prerequisite for the actual Warframe's blueprints

If you really can't wait, ask someone to take you to the boss in the region chat, and someone might give you a hand, although I don't know if that works.

Edited by RoflsMazoy

I purchased a Hydroid blueprint now as I wanted to build him, I don't know how??? I was told to defeat the boss on earth but as a rank 2 I can't it's only for rank 5....need help please :)

Go to Earth, Oro mission for the boss. You can either get some of your friends to carry or get into a squad from recruits and see if anyone hosting.

If I'm not wrong you can be taxi-ed

Edited by JasonBChrist

If I'm not wrong you can be taxi-ed

Just a quick note if you don't understand what being "taxi-ed" mean (I didn't know when I first started until I stopped over thinking about it xD), it just means getting another player who can access that node/level and can invite and bring you to that mission, even if you haven't gotten to far yet.

Just as a warning though, at your level it might be a bit tough, so be careful! 

I GUESS THEY DID AN UPDATE BUT YOU CANT DO THAT ANYMORE ....SOMEONE TRIED TAXIING ME BUT ITS DIDNT WORK COS IM NOT A HIGH ENOUGH RANK:( ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS??? 

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT. I THINK ITS THE ONLY GAME THAT ACTUALLY SUPPORTS OTHER PLAYERS :) 

I GUESS THEY DID AN UPDATE BUT YOU CANT DO THAT ANYMORE ....SOMEONE TRIED TAXIING ME BUT ITS DIDNT WORK COS IM NOT A HIGH ENOUGH RANK:( ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS??? 

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT. I THINK ITS THE ONLY GAME THAT ACTUALLY SUPPORTS OTHER PLAYERS :) 

I remembered I taxi-ed my friend's of friends(MR0~5) to all the boss fight include Earth, Oro mission few weeks ago, there shouldn't be a problem not being taxi-ed to that map.

Edited by JasonBChrist