Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Of Random Suggestions.

Zurion

Over the past few weeks I kept thinking of things that will (in my opinion) improve the game play a bit or add diversity. Instead of making a thread for each one, I'll just list them here. The order is the one in which I remember them and they'll be separated by paragraphs.

First and foremost, allow us to use lists on the forum. I don't know why the list is removed when the post is published/previewed.

Why isn't Rhino's Iron Skin colored according to its energy color? I'm quite tired of the golden armor (or silver armor for the regular rhino).

Can we have toggable flash light in every mission? Right now, the flash light is active only in overall dark tilesets, like the orokin derelict. But there are dark places in other tilesets as well, and we can't use the flash light there.

New mission type: Endurance. Similar to defense or survival missions, this would be endless. But instead of having to protect an objective or collect life support capsules, players will just have to defeat waves of enemies, that get harder and harder, and every couple of waves, a random boss will spawn (along with the normal enemies). The trick is that you can't revive downed players, and they can't use their daily revives either. And I'm sure a couple more things can be added to make it stand out from the different mission types.

We have warframes that harness the different element types: Electricity, Fire, Toxin and Ice. But those frames don't have any kind of innate resistance to their own elemental type. Which seems weird. I mean, if I can wield fire and shoote fire balls out of my bare hands, why does it still hurt me the same way it hurts the others? We've seen, with zephyr, that warframes could have some specific bonuses. Maybe we could see innate resistances to elemental types to these warframes?

The modern UI looks really good. But it tends to get annoying pretty often. Look at this:

IDM1Bt4.jpg

Do I really need to see Rhino's big head when modding my weapon? I wish there would be an option to make the UI static, instead of having it move as my mouse moves.