The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Strong Clan

(XBOX)dabkevinhere710

Please fine me as I am looking for a strong clan to join

Hello , I am a member of caudecous fawkes elite. We are a hardcore PvP clan in the biggest alliance in the game. Some people pretend to be space rangers. Some people pretend to be fruits. We are space Vikings.Here is a link to our recruitment page.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/412117-caduceus-fawkes-elite-is-recruiting-weekly-events-brand-new-dojo-art-of-war-allied-clan-no-clan-taxever-real-tutorials/

And if you like brotherhood and prefer a respectful group you can join mandolorian Raiders. We do pVe and pVp. Our 1st rank for mountain clan kills proves we have active members. Alot of these dark sector focused clans have gone stale I will tell you from personal experience you get no respect if you are new. Dont let the whole #1 and #2 in pVp thing overtake you they are probably less active now that the dark sectors are being updated and worked on these top alliances won't have the prestige enabled strangle hold they had on the community before. Why start at the top anyways wouldn't it be funner to play the game instead of starting at the finish line? Pm me I can send an invite if ur interested.