Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexilis Is Recruiting!

TheGreatNinja52

Hello fellow Tenno!

We are a shadow clan and are now looking for players to join our ranks! I recently cleared out all of the inactive players in the clan and now we are recruiting again. There is usually at least one person on most hours of the day and most of us are active in the clan channel.

We currently have 22/30 members.

Why should you join Nexilis?

We are attempting to recruit more active members so that our community can grow. We are building a community that looks to help each other and that is mature in nature. We also have a TeamSpeak that our members have access to all though we do not require it. Someone made us a clan emblem which is available for members to us.

Tell me more!

Player Base

Once we hit 30 total members I will be closing recruitment. I do not currently have plans to become a storm clan. The goal here is to create a tight knit community were everyone knows each other and no one is left out for one reason or another.

Dojo

The Dojo is currently fully built so players have access to each available room. I built the majority of the Dojo on my own before I began recruiting as a Ghost Clan. I have taken the time to decorate the majority of the rooms and members have the clan have greatly contributed in this effort.

Research

We currently have completed all possible research with the exception of the solar rails.

How can I join?

Just leave a response here explaining why you think you'd be a great fit for our clan and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

I hope to see you all soon!

Edited by TheGreatNinja52

Hi Im still new to warframe and looking for some fun time with a group of close-knit people since solo can be very boring, random match making dont bring me the feel of "fun" like I had with my friend. So I would like to join your clan so we could have fun while farming for some stupid super rare thing. IGN:CoolKill.

Edited by CoolKill

I am a new player who would like to join,

1) What is your IGN? Denavoi

2) What timezone are you in? EST

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? Of course

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c. not now but, i would in the future

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available? 

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon) Excalibur + no aura + boltor+ Kunai + Dual ethers

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? None at the moment because im fairly new to the game

Hi I would like to join, I have been solo playing for about a week and I am really hooked! I am hoping playing with other people will somehow make the game more enjoyable than it already is!

My Username: Frahuma

My name is Chris but I usually prefer to be called PW, and I've been playing since March this year, and I'm rank 12 at the minute. I've tried a pretty big clan and didn't really get a feeling of community, and I've tried a Ghost clan which did give me that sense of community but I had to leave due to personal reasons. 

I've been playing too much solo lately and I'd like to make some friends so I'd really appreciate being able to join a new clan. 

My IGN is phantasmalWordsmith.