Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee

Zerkev

Basically I want the invulnerability on sound quake back. I'm not exactly happy about the nerf to it but it was appropriate EXCEPT the invulnerability part. Right now it is as someone else mentioned on another thread "a ticket to hell". Community please share your opinion and if you are for or against this and why.

It's fine. I remember when I could take a coffee break every time I used sound quake. Now it's not a one button wonder. Just have to find the right spot to use it before using it. It goes through walls, and it has the farthest range of all AOEs. So use that to your advantage.

I have to agree with the nerf here, i used SQ to alt tab and quickly check forums or chat a bit xD

And banshee also has sonar, so yeah, this doesn't destroy the frame nor anything close to that, just makes you more mindful of your surroundings

The loss of I-frame is fine, I still play her pure glass-canon.

All you have to do is to take advantage of its range and cast it from behind cover/out of sight.

Sound Quake remains impossible to balance as long as its double-damage glitch exists when you play off-host.