Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Compromise

mogamu

Ok, so hear me out.  I own a potato'd banshee and before I shelf her, I would like to suggest [positive] changes and hopefully create a place where we can voice a change that the devs can read without all of the crying.

So, how can we compromise on a Banshee Nerf?

1) restore her invincibility during SoundQuake, somewhat

She should take "some" damage and not take some damage.  Maybe damage reduction.  I also think that its ok if she gets disrupted.  I mean running into a group of disrupers and using should have the penalty of not being able to cast it again.  Also, maybe she can loose all her shields during Sound Quake but her health is invincible.  That way, you knew after Sound Quake was done, you better run for your life.

2) Sound Quake does 0 damage to armor

This is a great comprimise.  Let the ultimate kill all the light armors (which most ultis do anyway) but Ancients dont even get a single scratch.  I am willing to compromise on that.

3) Range

A un-leveled Sound Quake with no "Stretch" mod should be about the size of a hallway

A maxed sound quake should be about the size of the Platform where the cryo pod sits in Xini

Killing enemies across the map should not happen

4) If all else fails...Change one of the Polarities

Ok, So if we HAVE to take damage punishment for casting Sound Quake, may I suggest replacing one of the V spots with a defensive spot or no spot at all.  If i could drop in a Health, Shield or Armor(laughs) mod without a negative energy consumption, it would help me swallow the pill of losing my invinciblity.  Keep in mind that my lvl60 Banshee drops like a rock at the first sign of trouble because she has 2 V spots.

These are just my suggestions.  Sonic Boom and Sonar are useful skills that i already use as much as i can.  But Banshee is not fast enough nor durable enough (like say, Excalibur or Ash) To warrant playing it without a good ultimate.

And if anyone is curious, I spend alot of time writing and creating videos about Warframe on Youtube

~Youtube/MogamuTV

Edited by mogamu