Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanking Two Very Helpful Tenno.

TheBrsrkr

Not sure where to put this, so here's as good a place as any. (sorry moderators)

Yesterday,during the very limited time to play I met two of the most generous Tenno I've seen in a long while, Revel72 and What translates to Konstipation, without the numbers. Revel72 joined me(well, technically I jioned him) for a quick Archwing interception, after I'd been searching for about an hour. He also blessed me a 3 day affinity booster, simply because I didn't have one. Unfortunately at the end of the round my internet connection imploded and I was unable to properly thank him.

Konstipation (best name) assisted me later on in getting a Bo Prime Handle by hosting 22 T4 Exterminate keys, because RNGesus was feeling particularly spiteful. He also gave me a free Kubrow template thing in honor of getting my first kubrow, and an R7 Bite. UNfortunately, at that time, my internet crased AGAIN, so I wasn't able to thank him either.

I don't even know if they will be able to see this, but wherever you two are, thank you so much. If you ever need me, for anything, don't hesitate to ask. I recently got a job and my playtime is going to suffer greatly for it. I am immensely greatful for the gifts these two have given me.