Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Reasources Drop More Often

Sorakamii

I understand reasources are limited,but comeon you expect us to make a new weapon with 500 alloy plates but 10 cant even drop unless you farm for hours on end.Some of the reasorces drop way too much,Circutes(i dont even know what those are for),Polymer bundles,and Orokin Cells drop like every Kril boss fight.It would be best if you either lowered the material cost and took of the long wait and building fee,or make certain materials spawn more(Alloy Plates) but still lower or take off the fee and wait times.I played the beta,im at 63:24:57 and i really like this game...but the wait times,fees,low drop rates,and high material cost really pisses me off.Even with update 8 coming out,i understand your clan has to work together to build the dojo but comeon 50k Ferrite....well thats kinda easy to get for large clans but what about the smaller ones.Shouldnt there be a certain limit your clan have to get to before it gets that high.Im part of a 300 person clan...i can bet we wouldnt mind but what about the 10,20 or 5 person clans.It not fair to them,and its not fair to anyone how long it takes for materials to drop.

Good job so far with the game though,i hope to see it get even better.Thanks for the hard work i really enjoy this game.

1. The 50k materials for the dojo was a mock-up, not actual numbers. Just a placeholder

2. Yeah the game would get boring if you could get everything you need within hours of play. The whole point is to force the player to play A LOT in order to get what they want. Once you have your weapons and warframes, why keep playing?

1. The 50k materials for the dojo was a mock-up, not actual numbers. Just a placeholder

2. Yeah the game would get boring if you could get everything you need within hours of play. The whole point is to force the player to play A LOT in order to get what they want. Once you have your weapons and warframes, why keep playing?

Okay my fault with the 50k materials,but seriously its not right to force you to wait 3 days for a Warframe that took you a month to farm the blueprints,materials,and the money it gets really annoying.Plus even if you have the weapons and warfrmares it means nothing if u cant use them right.