Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After A Long Hiatus, I've Returned To A New World!

JaiKyRo

Hi everyone! I started playing Warframe back in the spring of 2012 when I was studying abroad in Korea. Spending lots of time in smokey PC방 instead of studying. After leaving Korea in the summer of 2012, I really wanted to continue playing, but my laptop just wasn't up to par. So after a long break, I'm back! I was freaking out after logging back in 2 years later. The game has really developed into an amazing universe. I was also freaking out because I thought I had lost all my previous data, but thankfully it was only my Excalibur's coloring that was reset. These days I'm working in Japan, so I thought it would be best to find some friends in the same time zone and maybe even join a clan. Looking forward to making some new friends and killing some baddies together!

~Jai

*EDIT* Forgot to note that I'm a PC player. I'm not sure if that matter unless the PS4, XBox, and PC games are separate.

Edited by JaiKyRo

YES. HELLO.

SEE THAT BAT? PICK IT UP. I'LL EVEN LET YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN SPIKED OR FLANGED.

NOW YOU SEE ME? PUNISH ME. ALL OVER.

JUST PUNISH ME ALL OVER MY BODY.

YEAH.

ALSO JOIN OUR CLAN/ALLIANCE IF YOU WANT IT'S BASICALLY REGION 2.0 IN CHAT.

Welcome! Hope to see you in game!

*EDIT* Forgot to note that I'm a PC player. I'm not sure if that matter unless the PS4, XBox, and PC games are separate.

Don't worry, you can tell the player is on which platform based on the brackets in the names.