Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghosting Warframe On Xb1. =P

(XBOX)Laecian

Hey guys! I believe I must introduce myself, my name is Laecian (in game). I've been playing Warframe for less than 2 months and I'm already in a clan and an alliance with The Primed Warlords, DBD GM, Thefallenones, The Abyss, Total Allegiance, and my new clan Sanguine Memories. 

I'm really interested in meeting people and making friends as well as helping new players advance into higher ranked game play so I thought that promoting my clan and alliance here would do very well for me and my clan.

If you or anyone wants to join a new clan that is focused on helping one another and learning how to play the game then Sanguine Memories is your clan. I just finished building the shadow barracks and I'm working on the great clan hall as of this moment so anybody who wants to assist in building a dojo together should send me a PM.

Thanks for reading!   =]

Edited by (XB1)Laecian

Welcome to the family Laecian!

Since your clan is still new, I would highly recommend researching as much of the frames/weapons as possible before upgrading further. The research costs can get quite high for clans above Shadow.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Warframe :D

Edited by Aoden

Welcome to the family Laecian!

Since your clan is still new, I would highly recommend researching as much of the frames/weapons as possible before upgrading further. The research costs can get quite high for clans above Shadow.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Warframe :D

Thank you very much for the advice! I am still new as I've stated and I seemed to have made my first mistake of many I'm sure. =P

I built the shadow barracks near the room control panel and on the other side I built a greater clan hall. Whoops.

I didn't have any more energy and I had to destroy the rooms to build quad-room hallways to fit some reactors and hopefully a basement soon.

Welcome Laecian! I have my own clan, but wish you luck with yours, if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask, and as mentioned by Aoden, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thank you for your kindness.  =]

Welcome welcome welcome! May the odds be ever in your favor~

"The odds are never in our favor!" lol =P

Welcome aboard!

Thank you!