The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sunika Lotus Female - Price Check

Well, here she is. She is small and has the Akarui (poodle) body type. She is grey and black, has golden eyes.

http://i.imgur.com/D2SzaRg.jpg

And that's her while incubating still.
http://i.imgur.com/1T3wl8x.jpg

I'm more easily contacted in game than here, not much of a forum person. I'm not even certain I want to sell the imprints, as I like the small type better than the huge ones that tower over my 'frame. But since I can't find anything about how body types and sizes are handed down through breeding (or WHETHER they even are), I thought I'd ask around here for info and a price range.

Thanks in advance, folks.

Lotus generally go for 100-150p/pair if they are not bulky and have no rare colors. Sometimes more if a lot of people are looking for that breed.

As for how things are passed down, height and gender are always random. Body type is passed down from the imprints. If both parents have the same body type the puppy will have that one as well. If the parents are mixed, the puppy will have one out the other.

Edited by PinkiePiePalpatine

That's been a very helpful reply, thank you. I knew something was a bit fishy when that person today told me that they'd only pay 50 for both imprints because it's "not the right eye colour". *LeSigh*

"Oh, yes, exactly what I was looking for!" *long pause* "But the eyes look weird. I can give you 50 P and you'll be really well off. That might never sell otherwise."

Eye colour was also randomised, wasn't it...

Eye color = energy color of the kubrow. And it IS stored in the imprints.. for example if anyone buys kubrow's imprints with pink eyes, their newborn puppy from these imprints will have exactly the same pink energy color.. As for mixing imprints of different kubrows it's the same as bodytype(if you mix athletic+bulky), 50/50.. inherits eye color from one of the parents