Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Dark Dagger Build

ishad187

Question

5 answers to this question

elele ic u use spoiled strike and no fury, dsnt it hinder the mobility?

(ceramic and dark dagger have like top tier coptering range)

I like to use daggers sometimes for mobility because theyr small and i dont want always clutter on my back. So i mod them mostly for utlility mobility.

Ceramic dagger copters  better but to the point its hard to control so i prefer dark dagger and also it has this syndicate mod that restores energy wich is handy sometimes.

Fury for coptering , maxed life strike for some heals ( yea maxed cause daggers do crap dmg).

There is rare instance where i use dagger for dmg and that is my radial finish excal. Daggers have really fast finisher animation.

BTW i really like the idea of daggers, If they ever get buffed i hope its not dmg  but utility (finisher dmg/and other intresting mechanics like makes u run faster  because its not a huge hammer or smthg like that).

AND please DE make rambo knife skin for dark dagger :D

Edited by Mathemagics

Pointed Wind is insanely good; it's incredibly fast with good multipliers.

Even though Dark Dagger's status is so-so, its fast attack speed and no I/P/S damage types means that you'll get a lot of a specific type of proc.

So you can mod it for Blast and Electricity (using the dual-stat element mods) if you want it as some kind of knockdown/stun weapon. Alternatively, you can put Viral on it to pump up the damage.

Even though the proc chance looks "low," it actually procs quite often even when you don't go into melee mode.

So really, you can actually build it for status and then go into melee mode and take advantage of Pointed Wind's combo multipliers if you want to do damage.

Another really good option is Karyst, it looks really cool and toxic is the best inate elemental to have on your weapon...

I wish the dual daggers instances could be like the one handed version, they both are to slow and too much spining and can't hit anything 10cm bellow you