Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Help

shadowaries33

Im getting Nekros because i want to have him, but im not sure how to go about building him, or leveling him up to a good level. Right now i have a LV 22 Mag. What mods should i use, and what weapons are recommended? Also what do you think would be the easiest way to level him up quickly so i can resume going out on higher leveled missions?

On a side note what are the thoughts on a Nekros Prime? I know its probably to early, but still any thoughts, maybe a shield buff, health buff, or power buff.

Efficiency and range are the two areas to focus for a desecrate build, duration and strength for a shadows build. Equilibrium is great for nekros due to all of the red orbs that desecrate spawns, rage and quick thinking give him a bit of survivability. As far as weapons anything with high slash damage is ideal as you ar more likely to dismember enemies and each part of a dismembered enemy counts as a desecrate target.

Edited by (PS4)Reaper_Shinobi

Desecrate is his most used power, you want to buff the range on him for this. I don't use it, but I've heard good things about the despoil syndicate mod (drains health instead of energy for desecrate). Higher strength will let you bring out more shadows of the dead (his ultimate) and higher duration will keep them up longer. Terrify is buffed by range and duration. I like running natural talent on him too, it drastically speeds up the desecrate animation.

You want nice weapons with Nekros, as he doesn't have a lot of direct attack strength from his powers. He's a bit squishy, but you bring up so much health from desecrating that it's fairly easy to keep yourself up. When you're in trouble terrify and shadows can get you out of a pinch.

Edited by (PS4)T_ravenis

On a side note what are the thoughts on a Nekros Prime? I know its probably to early, but still any thoughts, maybe a shield buff, health buff, or power buff.

Power needed

Health useful

Shields meh, ill take it anyway

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nekros/t_30_430020003_2-0-10-5-7-5-37-8-5-54-1-10-256-2-3-458-3-3-479-4-9-527-6-3_2-6-54-7-256-9-458-9-479-7-f-f-527-9-5-9-37-5_0/en/1-0-12/0

Best all around Nekros build.
It allows you to build Duration for Shadows and Terrify and still Desecrating effectively.
You can swap Shield of Shadows or the Aura and keep the last slot for Handspring, Intensity, Enemy Sense, Thief's Wit, Rush, Stretch on your preference.
You can level it up in whatever build, just remember that casting Skills gives you Affinity basing on its  energy cost. So in the end you can make experience even by spamming Desecrate.
Get a melee with Life Strike and a Primary or Secondary able to oneshot or snipe heavy targets. Opticor is the top..