Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Wallrunning Controls Change?

Buggy

Because I find myself wallrunning a lot when im just holding shift. And sometimes it doesn't even stop when I release shift, so I just keep running around the various walls in a room wasting time untill my very large stamina supply runs out or I finally hit the floor. This is incredibly annoying to say the least.

Definitely have noticed a change myself.  Tested it out a bit today.  It's very clear that if I am running into walls or running at the right angle at walls, I will grab the wall and begin the appropriate wall run.  No jumping required.

it happens without pressing the spacebar, but i noticed in some circumstances the jump animation stucks on the character (next melee attack will be a jump finishing move). so maybe that's why its happening

Ya this is actually happening. It started last night after that mini update, if you notice you also slide way smoother. I'm getting annoyed when i try running around a wall and all the sudden I'm up it, or I just start running over everything and practically glued to the ceiling.

This may not be a bad thing if it was an actual change--making wallrunning more integrated/easier to execute may improve the fluid feel of the game.  I've noticed that I'm accidently wallrunning on all sorts of surfaces that I never thought to attempt to wallrun on in the past.

Sure, it's jacking me up, but once I get used to it, maybe it'll be good???

Then again if it's just a matter of a setting needing to be unchecked and checked again, then I guess it's just a bug. :P

This was happening to me yesterday, but I believe this should fix it: go into your settings, uncheck and recheck the box to require jump to wall-run.

I don't seem to have that setting, do you mean "hold jump to wallrun"?